Google

Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 69- Back on the Bandwagon

Day 69- Back on the Bandwagon

Last week was crazy! Friday was the Interfaith Peace Witness and because I was working on the planning committee, my whole world was upside down and inside out.

And because my world was a big ball of crazed stress, my finances went super crazy. Instead of packing healthy and delicious lunches, I would eat a burrito the size of my head from Chipotle or something cheap and easy from the deli. Or, just not anything at all.

I have dropped keeping track of what I ate, especially at The Daily Plate. And while it felt good, it also means I don't really remember what I ate or how much I spent on it.

So, the first thing I did this weekend when I was done with the Peace witness was to balance my checkbook from the past week. It was pretty shocking how much I spent on stress food.

But, I am right back on the bandwagon again. And instead of eating out, I have been making all my food again. And with the March Bulk order coming in tonight, I am excited to have food in the house again. And a new batch of farm fresh CSA veggies are on their way in just a few weeks.

So my expenses are in order and food is healthy and fresh.

Competence Moments of the Week: Getting all my finances back into order by balancing my checkbook, updating my automatic debt reduction, and filing my taxes. It looks like I am getting $1,000 back from my Fed alone! (That dosn't even include Indiana, DC taxes or my Stimulus package). And pulling off a bad-ass MoFo of a peace march.

No comments: