Google

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day 102- Taxes!!! Part 2

Day 102- Taxes!!! Part 2

Well, I got my taxes all done. And I am getting a really nice rebate. $1,365 back infact. This is due to the combination of me paying my tuition and getting my relatively low salary. I qualified for the HOPE Credit. So, I am getting a good amount of money back from the government.

So, this is my plan.

$65-In my savings for a new DSLR
$700-back into my savings account that I had to pull out for my overdue student loans
$600-snowflakes!! Paying off a good portion of my student loans. I don't know which part of the snowman I should tackle.

Maybe you could help. I am going to put up a new survey to see which part of the snowman I should take care of.


Competency moment of the day:
Instead of ordering out for pizza and spending forty bucks, I spent half that amount and fed the entire house with homemade, organic pizza made from scratch.

No comments: