Google

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day 115-Its Business Time

Day 115- Its Business Time

Tomorrow I am getting up at 4:30 in the AM to fly out to San Diego for the annual meeting of the Pacific Southwest District of the Unitarian Universalist Association.

It is a bit of a homecoming for me as I grew up in the PSWD and will see lots of old friends and family. So there is not much news for today.

But I think Thursdays will be cheap food ideas.

We all know that eating out is costly. And making lunch every day is sometimes a big pain in the butt. And laziness/running late for work can prevent a good lunch being made. That is a dangerous combination.


Clever Dude shows us how to save time and money by making a month's worth of PBJ and freezing them.


Making lunch a month at a time will make sure there is always something ready, no matter how late for work or school you may be. And if a month of PBJ seems a little tedious, you can always switch up the Jelly type, crunchy or smooth peanut butter. Or replace jelly with honey.

Competency Moment of the Day: I filled out a survey that earned me $5.50. Not bad for a half hour's worth of pseudo-work on my lunch break.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Holy shit, that PBJ link is awesome. I think this could be the solution to my work time crunch never have time to cook dilemma. This weekend I'll walk across the street to the market, but some tupperware, come home and make an obscene quantity of vegetables, rice, noodles, and tofu, and freeze it, and see if I can get by on it next week. I've always known that was an option, I've just never thought about doing it in mass quantities before . . . yay, I'm inspired!